1. While every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this site and available from this site is free from error, Kerrel Multimedia does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of that information. All information is subject to change without notice. Kerrel Multimedia does not guarantee that this website will be free from viruses, or that access to this website will be uninterrupted;
2. In consideration for being given access to this website, you release and for ever discharge Kerrel Multimedia from all and any liability to you of any nature whatsoever in respect of any losses, damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise), liabilities, claims or expenses whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from use by you or any other person of this website or any of the links provided in this website or reliance by you or any person upon information contained in or downloaded from this website;
3. You will be liable for and indemnify Kerrel Multimedia against any loss, damage, expense or cost of any nature (including, without limitation, full solicitor and client legal cost on an indemnity basis) that it incurs or may incur (whether directly, indirectly, consequentially or otherwise) arising out of your use of this website or any of its contents or from any breach by you of any of these terms and conditions;
4. Kerrel Multimedia neither warrants the safety or accuracy of nor endorses the contents of any third party websites to which links are being provided on this site. If you do link to any third party sites from this website, you agree and acknowledge that you are doing so at your own risk;
5. This agreement and your relationship with Kerrel Multimedia pursuant to this agreement are governed by the laws of England, and you unconditionally and irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for the purpose of resolving any disputes pursuant to this agreement.